Due to the lockdown back is stuck in the wall for Covid-19

The deadly virus, called coronavirus, has spread around the world. Bangladesh could not survive the attack of this corona virus. And to reduce the impact of this corona virus, the Bangladesh government has announced a lockdown in the whole of Bangladesh 4 times in total. Due to this lockdown, people from middle class families in Bangladesh are going through a lot of hardships. Many people spend their days without eating but because of shame they can't even tell anyone. So today I wrote with a lot of difficulty. I am a day laborer. The daily household expenses become my daily work. I can't work because of this lockdown. So I can't afford worldly expenses. So today I am forced to reach out to you for help. If anyone wants to donate to me. You can send to my bkash number / bank account number.
Bikash number : +8801715469995
My Brac Bank A/C : 1521103923777001


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPhone 12 pro battery replacement

Make money at home every day and bring money to bKash account by dmt bd

How to Change Facebook Page Name. Dmtbd